Elephant calves orphaned by poachers or natural occurrences are brought here from all over the country. They receive extremely specialized treatment and personalized care from highly dedicated staff. The orphanage is open to the public during the calves feeding times where they can interact with calves and watch them being fed while they are informed how each of the elephant calves came to be at the orphanage. There is also an option for visitors to choose to adopt an elephant where they will be in charge of the elephants care at the orphanage.
The ideal visiting hours is between 1100hrs – 1200hrs when baby elephants and rhinos are being fed.
|NET PRICE:||All Year 2018 (Per Person sharing)|
|Min 2 Pax||USD 75|
|Min 4 Pax||USD 50|
|Min 6 Pax||USD 45|
- Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- 2lts of bottled water per person per day for use during the excursion
- Entry fees
- Domestic & International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Meals & expenses of personal nature; visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips
- Nairobi accommodation & Airport transfers (services provided on request)