The orphange was established in 1964 as a refuge and rehabilitation centre for wild animals, found abandoned or injured in Kenya. In a setting for visitors to walk around and have close up views to a variety of animals such as, lions, crocodiles, cheetah, leopards, wild cats, and wild dogs. Watch out for the group of monkeys and baboons roaming freely around.
Nairobi Safari Walk is Kenya’s new conservation based recreation facility. The combination of skilled and creative landscape design, unique wildlife species and detailed interpretation, renders the facility supremacy in tourism and conservation education. It offers you an opportunity to learn what you expect to see across the country. Introductory talks on Kenya’s parks and reserves can be arranged for you by the naturalists. You will have a taste of Kenya’s rich animal collection including the rare bongo, white rhino, albino zebra, and African cats, antelopes and primates.
|NET PRICE:||All Year 2018 (Per Person sharing)|
|Min 2 Pax||USD 105|
|Min 4 Pax||USD 85|
|Min 6 Pax||USD 75|
- Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- 2lts of bottled water per person per day for use during the safari
- All applicable entry fees
- Domestic & International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Meals & expenses of personal nature; visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips
- Nairobi accommodation & Airport transfers (services provided on request)