Day 1: Nairobi to Ngare Ndare Forest Reserve (Nanyuki)
- Pick up the guest from the hotel in the Morning
- Depart for Ngare Ndare Forest Reserve in Nanyuki
- A brief stop at the Equator where the client will learn about the Coriolis Effect and at the same time the client can do shopping of African wears at a nearby curio shops.
- Check in at the hotel, Nanyuki
- Have an Early Lunch before heading to the Reserve
- Arrival in Ngare Ndare Forest Reserve
Enjoy canopy walk on a 40 ft. high aerial bridge of wire mesh and cables extending 450 metres long. The walkway ends at a wooden platform 30ft. high, where you can relax and enjoy a view of the river from this elevated vantage point. Swim in the natural azure pools glistering at the bottom of the waterfalls and adventure into the 200 year old trees in the forest that support a rich variety of bird and animal life.
- Do the canopy walk
- Hike to the waterfalls
- Swim in the azure natural pools + Upselling (optional, Details below)
- Proceed to the hotel, Nanyuki
- Have dinner
- Party/nightlife experience in Nanyuki town together with our guide(optional)
Meal Plans: Lunch & Dinner
Day 2: Mt. Kenya via Old Moses
- Breakfast & Leave the Apartment for a hike to Mt. Kenya via the Old Moses Gate until late in the afternoon.
On the drive to the gate you get a good view of the 2 Mt. Kenya highest peaks – Batian and Nelion. From the gate it’s a 2-3 hour hike to Old Moses. At Old Moses you get amazing views of the valleys. Plenty of birds- if you like bird watching.
Old Moses is usually the first stop for people who are trekking to the summit.
- Swimming until Evening at Kongoni Camp. Guests can also choose to enjoy a massage at the Spa
- Later have dinner
Meal Plans: Breakfast and Dinner
Day 3: Nanyuki to Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Breakfast and Leave the Apartment for a game Drive to the Ol Pejeta Conservancy
Our guide will take you to Ol Pejeta Conservancy for a morning game drive of a kind. By visiting the conservancy you help protect the endangered wildlife in Kenya.
The conservancy is situated on the Equator west on Nanyuki, between the foothills of the Aberdares and Mount Kenya, Ol Pejeta Conservancy boasts as the largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa and is host to the “Big five game” among a large selection of other African animals, which makes it a popular safari destination.
It sits on a 90,000 acres land and houses the three remaining Northern White Rhinos in the world. It also provides sanctuary for the great apes, orphaned, abandoned and rescued chimpanzees. The Sweetwater’s Chimpanzee Sanctuary is located here.
- Lunch at Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- The client can choose to do swimming until Evening at Kongoni Camp or explore Nanyuki town.
- Dinner is served at the apartment.
Meal Plans: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 4: Nanyuki to Nairobi via Ol Jogi Conservancy
- Breakfast is served preceded by a drive to the Ol Jogi Conservancy
- Game Drive to the Ol Jogi Conservancy
The adventure team will take you to Ol Jogi Conservancy for a morning game drive of a kind. By visiting the conservancy you help protect the endangered wildlife in Kenya. Ol Jogi is such a wonderful place with the polar bear and the trumpet playing elephant. It is home to a plethora of wildlife and its conservation goals are diverse. In addition to the 45 Black Rhino and 19 White Rhinos, Ol Jogi hosts as many as 400 elephant depending on the season. 22 species of ungulates, 5 species of large carnivores and diverse small carnivores, 3 species of primates and 310 avian species are also present.
- Swimming and lunch
- Depart for Nairobi
- Arrive and drop the client is to the hotel
Meal Plans: Breakfast and Lunch
|NET PRICE:||Per Person sharing
|Min 2 Pax||USD|
|Min 4 Pax||USD|
|Min 6 Pax||USD|
Means of Transport: A Comfortable and Spacious Tour Van
Price inclusive of:
- Meals as detailed on the itinerary
- Accommodation in a hotel, Nanyuki)
- Transport in a comfortable and Spacious Tour Van
- Swimming session (at Kongoni Camp, Nanyuki)
- Guided Nanyuki nightlife experience
- Ngare Ndare Forest Reserve Entry Fees
- Canopy walk fees in Ngare Ndare
- Hike to the waterfalls in Ngare Ndare
- Azure natural pools swimming fees in Ngare Ndare
- Mount Kenya Hike Entry fees
- Ol Pejeta Entry and Game Drive Fees
- A professional tour guide
- Mineral water while on a safari
Price exclusive of:
- Items for personal use
- Breakfast on Day 1
- Dinner on Day 4
- Laundry services
- Personal and hard drinks
- Any other item/activity/menu not detailed in the itinerary above
What to carry or requirements (Recommendations):
- Passport or Identification Document
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Sun glasses
- Hiking Gear
- Backpack to carry your personal items during hikes
- Swimming Costumes
- Spirit of Adventure 😉
Meeting & Drop off Point:
- The guest will be picked and dropped at the hotel (Nairobi)
- Accommodation in a hotel, Nanyuki
(The quote is subject to change depending on your preferred choice of accommodation. You can choose from: Camping, Cottages or in a Hotel)
- Swimming on Day 2 or 3 at Kongoni Camp Spa, Nanyuki
- You will be picked and dropped in a your hotels based in or around Nairobi
Other optional activities not included on the quotation include:
- Guided Upselling in Ngare Ndare (inclusive of Upselling Gear)
- Massages, Skin Care Therapies, Skin Polishes and Body Envelopments at Kongoni Camp Spa, Nanyuki
- Mountain biking, which you can choose to do on Day 2 instead of just foot hike