0930hrs pick at your city hotel and transfer to David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage for a chance to get close to the baby elephants. The feeding of these adorable babies is at 1100hrs – 1200hrs.
Besides feeding, washing and walking the babies, Daphne and her dedicated staff of keepers provide emotional support to the orphans as they raise them to be released back into the wild when they are ready. It is worth a visit to the park to see the young elephants interacting with their keepers – playing, taking mud baths and being fed with milk.
This is a rare sight to watch and a most memorable way to get up close to the babies and observe their playful habits, something which is not possible or even safe during your afari in the wild.
Lunch will be on own arrangements.
1300hrs transfer to Nairobi National Park for an afternoon exteded game drive.
The park is a unique ecosystem by being the only protected area in the world close to a capital city. The park is located only 7 km from Nairobi city centre. Major wildlife attractions are the Black rhino, lion, leopard, cheetah, hyena, buffaloes, Giraffe, zebra, wildebeest, elands and diverse birdlife with over 400 species recorded. Other attractions include the Ivory burning site Monument and the walking trails at hippo pools.
Return toyour city hotel at approx. 1800hrs
|NET PRICE:||All Year 2018 (Per Person sharing)|
|Min 2 Pax||USD 170|
|Min 4 Pax||USD 130|
|Min 6 Pax||USD 110|
- Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- 2lts of bottled water per person per day for use during the excursion
- Park & entry fees where applicable
- Domestic & International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Meals & expenses of personal nature; visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips
- Nairobi accommodation & Airport transfers (services provided on request)