Lake Naivasha Day Trip, Hell’s Gate/Boat ride & the Crescent Island
0800hrs depart Nairobi and drive to Hell’s Gate National Park for hiking expedition, later hipposdrive to Lake Naivasha Country Club for lunch.
Afternoon boat ride in Lake Naivasha and a walking safari in Crescent Island, one of the few places in the world where one can wander on foot amidst wild animals – there are no predators. 1600hrs drive back to Nairobi arriving approx. 1730hrs. Transfer to your city Hotel overnight.
Meal Plan: Lunch
|NET PRICE:||All Year 2019 (Per Person sharing)|
|Min 2 Pax||USD 225|
|Min 4 Pax||USD 180|
|Min 6 Pax||USD 165|
- Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for game viewing
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Lunch & 2lts of bottled water per person per day for use during the safari
- All applicable entry fees
- Domestic & International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature; visas, travel/baggage insurance, laundry, beverages, tips
- Nairobi accommodation & Airport transfers (services provided on request)